Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One More Day...

I'm trying to get into shape for New Years. Unfortunately, I slacked a little bit and now, I realize, New Years is tomorrow. I started my strict no sugar and sodium diet yesterday and also ran for 30 minutes... I will do the same today and tomorrow.
Of course, we all know that you can't noticably lose weight in three days (although that would be very ideal), but hopefully it will keep me from looking bloated.
Besides not looking bloated on New Year's Eve, I have other goals to accomplish... like finding some hot guy to make out with at midnight, let me explain my theory to you:
Everybody knows that how you spend your New Year's is how the rest of the year will turn out, if you don't know, you should. Let me share a few examples with you so you can see what I'm talking about.

My senior year in highschool, I got my wisdom teeth removed on New Year's Eve. All day I was sleeping off the pain and hardly able to eat without throwing it back up (thought I'd give you and image too lol). When midnight came around, I was sitting alone in my room watching movies. The rest of the year, I basically sat at home, alone, watching movies. It sucks, especially because it was my senior year and I didn't get to participate in all of the things that you should your last year of school... although, I did get to go to prom-- with a friend<:0
This one year, I made out with a guy at midnight, and I had a very good year. That was the year that I moved to Florida and lived right across the beach. That was the year that I became extremely social and made lots of friends. That was the year that people wanted to know if I was coming to the party and if I wasn't, they would try to make me. I had an amazing year, not to mention, I was not short on the guys having interest in me.
Last year, I went to a New Year's bash with friends and a guy I really liked, but didn't feel the same about me. At midnight, I didn't kiss anybody, I was standing in line to ride the bull. The guy I liked, went home shortly after midnight, and didn't bother to say anything. That year, I met guys that only messed with my head. That year, I found out that I was only good enough to be a friend. That year, I really missed all of my other friends. That year I was going insane, because I could no longer be the social butterfly I once was because of the major cultural difference.
This year, I am determined to make out with someone at midnight. I will not be the socially akward girl standing in the corner while everyone else is ignoring her. I will not be the girl who lets a complete jerk break her heart. I'm going to be the girl that kisses the guy at midnight and gains her social ruling once again. Things are going to be a lot better for me this time, I can feel it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment