Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trying on the Uniform

Yesterday, my dad took me to a military clothing store and had me try on the different uniforms I would be wearing. I tried on the camouflage one and I found out that the pants go over your stomach, I also found out that the pants run super small.
When I had the whole outfit on, my dad took some pictures... I don't like them, I think I look ridiculous, but at least you can still tell I'm a girl in the uniform (some girls are quite questionable).
Next, I tried on the dress uniform, I liked that one on me a lot better. I looked really good in that one, the only thing I didn't like is that since those pants are also high waisted, they make my butt look long and droopy (trust me, my butt is not long and droopy), and I did not like the hat. There's a name given to the hat you have to wear with that uniform and it's awful. When I put the hat on, I understood why it was given that name... it's because it looks like one (if you want to know what it is, ask someone else, I hate that word, here's a hint, it rhymes with hunt).
While I was there, I also tried on the boots, the dress shoes, and the work out attire.
Even though I don't like how some of the things look on me, I will get used to it. It's only six years of my life, and I can get used to wearing it (besides, everyone else has to wear it too). I am really excited... just 21 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment