Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love to work out
2. I'm a health food freak
3. I'm constantly trying to improve myself
4. I meditate daily
5. I like getting manicures and pedicures
6. I procrastinate too much
7. I have never been in love... close but not quite
8. I will be successful and have everything I need and want
9. I wear sexy lingerie to feel better about myself
10. I love sleeping under the stars on a big trampoline
11. I love to dance... I just suck at it
12. I am a huge Britney Spears fan
13. I am majorly into fashion
14. I like to read
15. My closet is ALWAYS organized.. even if the rest of my room is chaotic
16. I love cleaning my house and doing the laundry
17. I HATE feet
18. I don't drink soda
19. I have to sleep with my door and closets closed
20. I only want 2 kids
21. I'm the best thing that could ever happen to you... and possibly the worst
22. I am the most loyal and trustworthy friend you will ever have
23. I love going to the movies
24. I like long walks on the beach
25. I don't like to hug people

No comments:

Post a Comment