Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Best News Ever!... well recently

Yesterday, I finally found out where I'm going to be stationed for my first base. I was doing my normal routine of logging into my portal, and there it was.. I'm going to Japan!
I am super excited ( I don't know if you can really even use the two together, but I just did), it's only an hour and a half away from Tokyo. I never thought that I would have an opportunity like this ever, and now, it's sitting right in front of me.
I don't care if I have to seclude myself from people, I'm going to do extra studies and any extra practice for my classes so I can become really good at my skill... I don't want anything to ruin this for me, this is seriously the opportunity of a lifetime.
I have until September to start learning Japanese and trying to learn their culture (I figure if I'm going to be living in the country, I might as well try right?).
Wow!
That is all I have left to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment