Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day Off

Yesterday, we didn't have any classes and we were supposed to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to do pt and then spend the rest of the day cleaning up around our dorms and doing marching drills. Everybody was dreading Friday and was wishing it would just be over already.
When we woke up and formed up downstairs, everyone was super tired and not in the best of moods. Our MTL came and told us that she decided she was going to give us a day off and that we could all go back to bed, the second she said that, everyone ran back inside and went to bed.
Yesterday was just like a weekend, and it was sooooooooooo relaxing. I slept in until 8:30 a.m. and then I got up, did my positive thinking meditation, took a long relaxing bath, got ready for my day and then I just hung out.
That girl I had mentioned in the previous blog had to do CQ duty, so I decided I was going to go to the bowling alley. I had such a good time there. Everyone was talking to me, I met new people, there was no negative energy what-so-ever.
I would have to say that so far with my time here, last night was one of the best nights I've had... hopefully tonight will be just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment