Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Beginning of a New Year

One of my New Year's resolutions was to learn a new word everyday. Today's word is "quotidian" which basically means routine, and in order to learn my new word, I'm going to use it in a sentence.
I have a new exercise quotidian that consists of running 30 minutes everyday and doing pushups and sit-ups every other day.
So far my new year has been good. I woke up this morning and had a healthy breakfast which I recorded in my food journal. Then, I meditated for 25 minutes on positive thinking (it's really helpful), then I had a cup of green tea (it was delicious). Also, I'm keeping up with my resolutions and working on writing more blogs, some will be boring, but I'm sure that some will be interesting... seems to happen every now and then.
I'm about to go start my quotidian, beginning with exercise, then I'm going to do some cleaning around the house, so I can keep up with my resolution to keep my house and my room clean.
If anything exciting happens today, I'll let you know (but don't hold your breath).

No comments:

Post a Comment